Wolves of the Golden Mist
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pack of wolves living in the Valley of Golden Mist, a hidden land of beauty and peace.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Renkai's Charater Logs
.:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Renkai

» Covered Clearing
.:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 am by Rinka

» Rinka's Owner
.:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:30 am by Rinka

» Behind The Wolf
.:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 am by Rinka

» Yum or Yuck?
.:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am by Rinka

» Count to 1000
.:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am by Crusoe

» Count to 35 Before an Alpha Posts
.:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 am by Crusoe

» What Does it Make You Think Of?
.:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 am by Crusoe

» Beta Male Application Form
.:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm by Rinka

Top posters
Rinka
.:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. Vote_lcap1.:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. Voting_bar.:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. Vote_rcap 
Amsil
.:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. Vote_lcap1.:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. Voting_bar.:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. Vote_rcap 
Moongazer
Renkai
Loki
Caleb
Story
Mingan
Fawn~
Finso
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:22 am

.:The Little Deer aka Fawn:.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fawn~
Pup
Pup
Fawn~

Fire Lilies : 4343
Mist Sightings : 0

Wolf Information
Health:
.:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. Left_bar_bleue100/100.:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

.:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. Empty
PostSubject: .:The Little Deer aka Fawn:.   .:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:51 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

~Name~

• Fawn

~Nicknames~
• Little Deer
• Fauna
• Runt

~Age~
• 7 weeks

~Gender~
• Female

~Crush~
• N/A

~Mate & Pups~
• Too Young :3

~Parents~
•Mother- Silverwind [Disappeared]
• Father- [Unknown]

~Littermates~
• Brother- Soka [Disappeared]
• Brother- Nuka [Disappeared]

~Rank~
• Pup
• Scout [Future]

~Eye Colour~
• Navy Blue
• Bright Green [Future]

~Fur Colour~
• Mix of tans with darker on muzzle
• More variation in tan colors [Future]

~Personality~
•Fawn is socially outgoing and stimulated by the company of others. She is characterized by positive emotions and the tendency to seek out the company of others. Fawn enjoys adventuring and is almost always full of energy. Even with that, Fawn is somewhat suspicious and maybe at times antagonistic towards others. She is a very intelligent pup, who knows alot more then people believe. She is often a sweet playful pup, but when it is needed she can go into 'adult mode' and become very serious, letting her inner genius shine. She is one that can exert self-discipline from time to time, but is also occasionally impulsive. She loves playing around, but is truly annoy by idiotic wolfs. She tries to keep a level head most of the time and is rarely easily upset and is far less emotionally reactive to stressful or painful situations or people than most others.

~Habits~
• Drawing in the dirt
• Digging holes

~Likes~
• Adventuring
• Lizards
• Mud

~Dislikes~
• Time-Outs
• Bath Time
• Naps

~Strengths~
• Has an extremely sensitive nose
• Is extremely intelligent

~Weaknesses~
• Grows tired quickly

~Themesong~
• Like A Boy- Ciara

~Sayings~
• "I wish I had a lower I.Q., maybe then I could enjoy your company."
• "I love yew dis much!"
• "Have you met my friend Squishy!?"

~History~
• The moon hung high in the sky. Silverwind lead her sons, Soka and Nuka, out of the den, careful not to wake her daughter, Fawn, who slept soundly in the back. Silverwind had grown tired of the pups slowness and felt is was time to cut her losses. Fawn slowly open her blue eyes, as dawn broke across the horizon. As her vision clear up, she noticed the den was empty. Giggling she bounced up and trotted out of the den, "Come out, Come out where ever you are!" She ran out, easily following her families scent. She was an amazing tracker, she needed it to keep up when her family moved. Night fall came quickly and Fawn was still no where close to finding her mother and brothers. She whimpered slightly, hearing the screech of a hawk, 'Woods, I need cover' Quickly she darted into the nearby woods, as she did the wind blew a strong scent her way, 'Food.. Food and... Wolves?' Her stomach rumbled and she took off, running towards the scent, hoping they would be kind.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Fawn~ on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4642
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information
.:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. Left_bar_bleue100/100.:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: .:The Little Deer aka Fawn:.   .:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:32 am

Welcome to WGM! I'm sure you'll like it here <3
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Fire Lilies : 16558

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: .:The Little Deer aka Fawn:.   .:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:55 am

Sounds wonderful, feel free to join in the RP and games and such now, log on to the ChatBox whenever you can and post on the WQ thread lots to keep this an active pack. Welcome and can't wait to meet your wolf!
Back to top Go down
https://goldenmistwolves.rpg-board.net
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Fire Lilies : 4445

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: .:The Little Deer aka Fawn:.   .:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:54 am

Welcome Fawn. I love your pic

Moongazer~
Back to top Go down
http://lightingstormpack.proboards.com
Fawn~
Pup
Pup
Fawn~

Fire Lilies : 4343

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: .:The Little Deer aka Fawn:.   .:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:15 am

Thank you so much everybody <3
Back to top Go down
Silence

Silence

Fire Lilies : 4367

PostSubject: Re: .:The Little Deer aka Fawn:.   .:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:29 pm

Sorry this is late, but welcome! I can't wait to RP with you :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:The Little Deer aka Fawn:.   .:The Little Deer aka Fawn:. Empty

Back to top Go down

.:The Little Deer aka Fawn:.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Golden Mist :: RP Sections :: Wolf Records :: Living Wolves-
Jump to: