Wolves of the Golden Mist
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pack of wolves living in the Valley of Golden Mist, a hidden land of beauty and peace.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Renkai's Charater Logs
Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Renkai

» Covered Clearing
Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 am by Rinka

» Rinka's Owner
Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:30 am by Rinka

» Behind The Wolf
Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 am by Rinka

» Yum or Yuck?
Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am by Rinka

» Count to 1000
Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am by Crusoe

» Count to 35 Before an Alpha Posts
Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 am by Crusoe

» What Does it Make You Think Of?
Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 am by Crusoe

» Beta Male Application Form
Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm by Rinka

Top posters
Rinka
Covered Clearing - Page 9 Vote_lcap1Covered Clearing - Page 9 Voting_barCovered Clearing - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Amsil
Covered Clearing - Page 9 Vote_lcap1Covered Clearing - Page 9 Voting_barCovered Clearing - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Moongazer
Renkai
Loki
Caleb
Story
Mingan
Fawn~
Finso
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:22 am

Covered Clearing

Go down 
+12
Fawn~
Echo
Finso
Moongazer
Mingan
Loki
Midnight
Amsil
Renkai
Story
Haiku
Rinka
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Fire Lilies : 16558
Mist Sightings : 0

Wolf Information
Health:
Covered Clearing - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Covered Clearing - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Covered Clearing - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:23 am

Rinka laughed too, "yeah, you are Loki, so it makes sense," he nudged the male, taking a hare for himself. as Mika went off to dig a hole by the tree.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenmistwolves.rpg-board.net
Fawn~
Pup
Pup
Fawn~

Fire Lilies : 4343

Wolf Information
Health:
Covered Clearing - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Covered Clearing - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:19 am

Fawn jumped down and joined her father's side. She tilted her head and watched the cub dig it's hole. The young pup had learn to talk when she was around 4 weeks old. She was the quickest to learn and pretty much had in down pat in a week, then she began to learn bigger and more sophisticated words, so she was pretty skilled with words, even at her young age. She knew she could teach someone to speak if they really wanted to.

She looked at the food and pushed it away. She was still full from eating earlier and knew it wasn't her time to eat, so she decided to practice her skills. She slowly walked around the dead rabbit carcass and then pounced, sinking her milk teeth into it's back. She didn't pierce skin, but got a lot of fur in her mouth. She coughed and then back up, trying to spit it all out.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Fire Lilies : 5045

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:42 am

Loki chewed his portion of the hare slowly. "How long have you been here, Fawn?" He asked, not bein able to remember when she joined.
Back to top Go down
http://brokenshadows.canadian-forum.com
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Fire Lilies : 4445

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:12 pm

Seeing Fawn jump down she got off Asmil and padded off. Finding a cave she ventured inside and spotted what she was looking for. "Moon Crystals!" she cried. Stepong forward she touched them and gently knoccked of the loose ones. Picking them up she hurried back to her den and placed them around the edges. They filled half the den walls. "Now I just have to find Star Crystals on the night of full moon." she said to herself humming happily.
Back to top Go down
http://lightingstormpack.proboards.com
Fawn~
Pup
Pup
Fawn~

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Fawn finally removed all of the fur from her tongue and looked up at the brute that spoke to her, "Hmmm, I do not remember when I joined~" She wagged her tail and laid down, yawning, "I don't have the best of minds~" She giggled and laid her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4642
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:01 am

The female watched the goings-on, her head tilting from side to side. 'My god, Rink. What have you created?' Amsil grinned.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:13 am

Rink grinned. "I've found us another pup. She doesn't want to hurt us, don't worry, she'll be fine. I believe her mother was lost or something, but for now I've given Fawn the task of teaching Mika the language of wolves, not bears." the male looked at Amsil, giving her an affectoinate lick on the cheek, "relax, all is well and We will go out tonight, you and I."
Back to top Go down
Fawn~
Pup
Pup
Fawn~

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:03 pm

Fawn grew bored and wandered over to her new 'sister'. "Hello Mika, I am Fawn~" She wiggled her tail and playfully pawed at the bear cub.
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:28 am

Moon climbed out of her tree humming happily. Walking to the rest of the pack she stopped suddenly at the sight of a bear cub. "Someone keen to fill me in?" she asked wide eyed. She turned her gazer to Rinkas waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Mika looked at fawn, her paws dirty from digging. She raised one of her massive fore legs and patting it softly on Fawn's head. "Harrou," he said, her voice still having a sad, bear-like moan to it.

Rinka smiled at Moongazer, "we have a new member, I believe her mother is dead or has abandoned her for some reason." He paused, looking at Mika patting Fawn's noggan, "Her name is Mika." he added.
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:50 pm

Moon looked at the Mika. "The poor dear." she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:59 am

Rinka smiled, looking at his 'daughters,' her looked back at Moon and sighed. "Yeah, well, we have to make her feel welcome and she'll learn our language soon, she's only a cub. The Alpha looked at Mika again. "Any visions about a bear cub?"
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:02 am

Moon gazed at the young cub. "She will learn our ways and be a member for life." she said softly turning her blue eyes to Rinka. "Other than that I can not tell. Her fate will always be altered by growing up with us but once she is old enough she may wonder off to have cubs of her own but I know she will always come back here to us." Moon struggled to see more clearly what the Mikas furture would hold but she found it was too blurry. "Once I find my Star chrystals I will be able to see more clearly, I hope." she said with a frown. 'And you will. She may save the pack one day and will most definatly be one of the pack forever.' Ren said. Moon looked at the former beta who had not long left the living world and bowed her head. "I am glad that I wasnt mistaking Ren." she mummered. 'I thought you were confused which is why i helped young one.' she answered before fading from Moons sight.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:20 am

Rinka smiled, "that's good, I look forward to her staying with us," the male zoned out as he gazed at Mika, what would he train her for? He made the decision with ease. 'Alpha Female,' he thought to himself, a proud nod shook his skull. The male turned to Moon as she spoke, "Did you say something?" he asked, still half watching Mika and Fawn.

Mika stopped patting Fawns head and went back to digging a trench. She picked up the pup with one paw and placed her down gently beside the dip in the ground, turning to the other side and making it big enough for both of them. The cub ran away from the camp and ripped out a fern plant from a short way inside the forest, she dug a hole deep enough for it and plunked it down inside, doing this a few times until her den was fairly hidden. "Juesto comme mera," (Just like mama) she said happily, not caring that none of the wolves could understand her.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4642
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:15 am

Amsil smiled at the cub, and chuckled at Rinka. 'Well then.'
Back to top Go down
Fawn~
Pup
Pup
Fawn~

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:58 am

Fawn giggled as the bear cub picked her up and put her down. The little pup climbed up onto the cub's back and laid down between her shoulder blades. She wagged her tail, and laid her head down with a yawn, "Sleepy...." She closed her eyes and snuggled down in her sister's fur.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Healer
Healer

Fire Lilies : 4496

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:16 pm

Flames lapped at the sides of the rock, roaring and hissing as the light brown wolf-dog shrank against it. A large black wolf stalked toward the frightful canine, a hateful scowl plastered across his drawn lips. Caleb could feel pulsing heat against his heels as he pressed backward, trying to escape the shadowy figure. The fire's hot breath and spewing sparks burned against his skin, and it made him wince with pain. He slowly looked down as he felt the beast's presence slowly inch closer. Caleb could barely make out Noxumbra's expression under the red glow from the fire, but he could see it well enough to assume that he was thinking anything but mercy. Caleb took a weary step backwards, his paw slipping off of the hot rock and towards the flames. A loud, painful yip emitted from the wolf-dog and he lurched forward to free himself of the hot flames that stung at his foot. He swirled his head around to see his step-father grinning at him with evil-like menace. Before Caleb fully processed his step-father's actions, Noxumbra was swiping a sheet of ashes toward him. It all happened too fast... Not like in one of those slow-motion moments in a movie. It happened all simultaneously. Hornets were stinging at his right eye a million times, one after the other, all over his face. The pain blinded him, making him screech in agony. He heard his mother's voice echoing across the roaring flames, twisted with sorrow and anger. Caleb fell to the ground, his vision flashing into a black abyss. His step-father chuckling with triumph...

"No. No. NO!" he shouted. Caleb snapped his head up, bewildered. He couldn't see out of his right eye... HE--COULDN'T--SEE. His breath shortened into panicked rasps, and he shook his head, rubbing his eye with his paws. Right as his stinging paws began to cool off, then did he finally remember his nerve-wracking dream. Dreams sometimes did that to him-- it was weird. Like his mind needed time to return to reality. Sigh. "Just a dream," he murmured. "Just a dream..." Stretching his limbs, he stood up slowly. He heard the sweet song of the woodland birds, and quickly remembered the night before. That night he had tried sleeping on one of the branches of the giant oak, and it was quite difficult to climb atop with one blind eye-- his right eye. This morning, he could hear peculiar voices coming from somewhere near by. It sounded like the voices had come from somewhere... below him. He looked down curiously, using his good eye to view the few wolves below him.

Sucking in a lungful of air, he nimbly leaped the few feet and onto the leafy forest floor. He turned his head to see that his pack mates were still murmuring to themselves, watching a pup play with another... wait no, that other thing wasn't a pup. Then a playful growl rasped in his ears. It was a bear cub! He tensed his muscles in preparation to panic, but quickly turned the thought down as he noticed that no one was getting mauled. He sighed in relief.

The wind was cold, well at least where he was it seemed so. Its frosty feeling kissed his cheeks and brushed her fur. A soft shiver fell down his spine and his brown fur. Paws pressed lightly against the forest floor, Caleb felt his nose twitch at a familiar scent. He tilted his cranium down to let his one-eyed gaze fall upon a cluster of tall green stalks topped with beautiful yellow flowers. It smelled fresh, but a few of the leaves seemed to be drying out. Curiously, he began to sort through the leaves, surprised to find that all the leaves were okay. He gingerly fastened his teeth around the stalk and pulled it out of the ground. Caleb smiled to himself as he padded over to the old badger set, which was placed a few meters away from the old oak. He slipped inside the den. Here Caleb stored his herbs, saving them for when they were needed. Caleb stepped past the root barrier between the herb stacks and nests-- he used the roots as a barrier, creating a rule that no pup can pass. He lowered his muzzle and dropped the stalks in a pile next to a ginseng root (an herb with uses much like coffee.) He turned around and crawled through the tunnel to appear at the entrance again. With a long sigh, he laid down and watched the other pack members from afar. Seeing them act so happy together made him feel somewhat lonesome, as he had no friends in this pack. He was just their healer, the guy who fixes their injuries and stuff. Caleb, in his mind, was just an average young lad in this pack.
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:32 pm

Moon looked over at Caleb. Smiling she padded over. "You ok?" she asked sitting down on his left side, "You seem a bit troubled." She kept her eyes on the rest of the pack but her words where for the healer.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Healer
Healer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Moments later, the soft sound of paw steps sounded the young lad's ears. He lifted his head from his paws and watched as Moongazer, one of the pack's dreamers, moved over to sit down next to him. Thankfully on his left side. Delighted that she was observant enough to respect his blindness, he smiled at her. "You ok?" she questioned, "You seem a bit troubled." Caleb watched her eyes still linger on the other pack members, but he could tell that this was for him. The brown male tilted his cranium downward slightly, regretting the sudden shyness he felt. Why did he have to become all dark and quiet now? Caleb shrugged mentally at himself.

"I'm fine," he replied as reassuringly as he could manage to fit into his low voice. The nightmare-- shudder --had really shaken his day up. Causing that pinch of fear to resume it's place in the pit of his stomach, making his muscles tense at every little thing that reminded him of the... spitting flames, of the tyrant who destroyed his life-- which was so very perfect till he decided to start things up. Caleb never really understood that ambitious monster, whose every cell was ridden and engraved with hate. All Noxumbra wanted was to be Alpha. What was so great about being a leader anyway? With that job comes having to be worried constantly that your pack is thriving, to always making sure that your warriors and other ranks are doing their jobs. And, back to Noxumbra, what was being Alpha worth when your people feared and despised you?

Suddenly something tingled in his nostrils. He felt his breath hitch slightly, and then release with a forceful sneeze. The rush of air through his body caused him to jolt back slightly. Dazed, he lifted his cranium to look at Moongazer again. He grinned, and the amusement he felt was too apparent. A soft chuckle escaped the lad.
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Moongazer turned her gaze to Caleb. "Then what has made you feel fear?" she asked softly. Her eyes were filled with worry. She laughed when he let out a forceful sneeze.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Healer
Healer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Caleb's eyes flitted back to Moongazer's feminine figure at the sound of her laughter, studying her frosty white fur, and then all the way back up toward her crystal blue eyes (though he could only see her with one eye, of course). He smiled slightly as he watched his reflection in her eyes. "Then what has made you feel fear?" the she-wolf asked gingerly. Caleb noticed the worry clouding her blue eyes, and he furrowed his brow ever-so-slightly. He forgot that some wolves could sense fear and other emotions in other presences. Was his fear so open-booked, easier to read than he thought? He exhaled quietly. Caleb honestly didn't want to see that touch of worry in her eyes; he wanted not to make these wolves fret about him. He didn't deserve it. Yet, somehow to see that on her expression made him feel a bit more noticed. Less of a ghost. But as soon as his thoughts drifted to that, it made him think of himself as so selfish... But how could one not like company? Especially when they have been despised all of their life, and suddenly someone actually cares. Then another thought came to his mind. Caleb wondered if Moongaze noticed how pathetic he was.

"I... had a nightmare," he replied hesitantly, biting his lip nervously. She probably thought of him as even more pathetic now. Maybe if she knew what it was about, she'd understand. But... thinking of the horrible things that happened so many months ago. Caleb winced, closing his eyes and shaking his head as if that would dispel the horrible images.
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:09 pm

"Oh dear. Do you want to talk about it?" Moon asked. She was a wolf who could feel others feelings due to her parents being dreamers like she was. Cause she saw other wolves future she could tell how they felt when she was close to them. Moon knew she had the strongest power in feeling other wolves.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Healer
Healer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:32 pm

"Oh dear. Do you want to talk about it?" she queried and Caleb slightly shook his head; no. He had to keep his mouth sealed, he knew it would be best to not let anyone know. It was worst than the other things that happened in his past. If she, or they, knew about his past, he wondered what they would think. They would be frightened. As after Caleb ran away, Noxumbra had most likely sent a band of assassins after him. That could easily pose a threat to this pack, thus making them not want Caleb no longer in their midst. Or maybe they would tell him to go back and save the wolves, who all should be his, from Noxumbra's tyranny. They would think he was a coward for running away from fear. The fae's comforting words made him tense slightly. As much as he wanted to spill his heart out, he knew he couldn't. Not right now at least. Biting onto his tongue on accident, Caleb took a deep breath. He replied, feeling even more tense to the words he was about to spit out. "I just— cant. I'd rather keep my mouth sealed than describing what I dreamed about..." he choked out, his eyes focused on Moongazer. He really wanted to get to the point of this. Biting on his tongue again, he quickly spilled it out, "It's too difficult for me to explain it.. I'll tell you later." Ending it with a smirk, he let it become visible on his lips, letting Moongazer know that he was telling the truth. He knew to himself that it wasn't gonna be easy to tell what he dreamed about, but he also knew that he needed to tell someone if he didn't want to let the nightmare haunt him every single day. Letting out a sigh of relief, he slightly relaxed his muscles; half of himself knowing that Moongazer would understand. He knew that talking to her would be easier. A fainted smile pulled on his lips, keeping his gaze soft onto Moongazer; letting her a signal that he was feeling much better. Maybe telling her about what he had been going through these many months would help him. Just maybe. He lowered his cranium.
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:17 am

Moon sighed. She could tell he was scared and relcutant to speak right now and she respected that. "Alright then. Come to me when you feel ready to speak but remember none will turn away from you no matter what. We stand by our pack mates." she said heaving her body up. "I will be in my den. Just follow my scent." Moon padded off towards her den. Reaching her tree she jumped up from branch to branch and lay down with her right paw hanging down off the branch and her head resting on her left.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:24 am

Rinka smiled as Caleb returned, and as Fawn curl up on Mika's back. His pack was at peace for once, and nothing was going wrong. They were fed and happy. He looked at Amsil and sighed, "let's go out," the male wrapped his tail around her legs and let it slide off as he trotted from the clearing.

Mika laughed and curled up inside her fern den, careful not to tip Fawn off. "Nish nish" she breathed, closing her eyes and exhaling deeply before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Covered Clearing
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next