Wolves of the Golden Mist
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pack of wolves living in the Valley of Golden Mist, a hidden land of beauty and peace.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Renkai's Charater Logs
The Hunting Field - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Renkai

» Covered Clearing
The Hunting Field - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 am by Rinka

» Rinka's Owner
The Hunting Field - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:30 am by Rinka

» Behind The Wolf
The Hunting Field - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 am by Rinka

» Yum or Yuck?
The Hunting Field - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am by Rinka

» Count to 1000
The Hunting Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am by Crusoe

» Count to 35 Before an Alpha Posts
The Hunting Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 am by Crusoe

» What Does it Make You Think Of?
The Hunting Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 am by Crusoe

» Beta Male Application Form
The Hunting Field - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm by Rinka

Top posters
Rinka
The Hunting Field - Page 3 Vote_lcap1The Hunting Field - Page 3 Voting_barThe Hunting Field - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Amsil
The Hunting Field - Page 3 Vote_lcap1The Hunting Field - Page 3 Voting_barThe Hunting Field - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moongazer
Renkai
Loki
Caleb
Story
Mingan
Fawn~
Finso
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:22 am

The Hunting Field

Go down 
+4
Moongazer
Finso
Silence
Rinka
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4649
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information
The Hunting Field - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunting Field - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Hunting Field - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:14 am

Amsil nodded, and blushed. She padded after him, her eyes twinkling with amusement.

{ To the Covered Clearin'!}
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Fire Lilies : 4452
Mist Sightings : 0

Wolf Information
Health:
The Hunting Field - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunting Field - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:03 am

Moongazer shook her head and padded slowly after them stopping here and there to look at places that might be a good den for her.

-to covered clearing-
Back to top Go down
http://lightingstormpack.proboards.com
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Fire Lilies : 15600

Wolf Information
Health:
The Hunting Field - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue91/100The Hunting Field - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (91/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:42 pm

Ren ate her fill and began the walk towards the clearing. She stopped to scent some flowers and came across what she was looking for, a black fire lily. The female stopped and picked it, careful to keep the juices in the stem out of her mouth the Renkai continued on her way towards the clearing, a gift for her brother in her jaws. Kai was cautious of the placing of her paws until a large bee came to land on her flower of the valley, Renkai didn't enjoy the presence of bees and never would. Ren began to vigorously shake the flower about in attempt to dislodge the insect from her prize, but stupidly enough the female continued to move forth as she shook her head wildly.

This continued for a few minutes until the bee finally left the black petals of the flower and Renkai noticed a foul taste withing her maw. The Beta sprinted for the clearing and broke in just before she collapsed. The wolf fell right in front of her brother and she whispered a ragged apology, "I brought you a present, big brother. I'm sorry." the female coughed once, her vision blurring, she sputtered her last words, bloody foam forming at the edge of her jaws. "I appoint Amsil the new Betess of the Golden... Mist... Valley," and with those words, the light faded from Renkai's eyes, and the female was left into the loving clutches of departure, to her mother and father she would now go.

~Ren is now dead. Be sad. She ain't comin' back~
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4649
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:39 pm

{ REEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNKKKKKAAAAAIIIIIIIII! D8 }
Back to top Go down
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Fire Lilies : 5052

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Loki walked into the clearing, scanning for prey as he waited for Rinka. He spotted a few rabbits in the distance, but there didn't seem to be much else.
Back to top Go down
http://brokenshadows.canadian-forum.com
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Fire Lilies : 16565

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Rinka trotted into the long grass, slowing to find Loki's scent. He found the male shortly after and smiled. "Loki, what is there today?"
Back to top Go down
https://goldenmistwolves.rpg-board.net
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:43 pm

"Looks like just rabbits. We must've scared away the deer for a bit. They'll be back, this is one of the best grazing spots." He commented, and trotted away across the field, dropping into a hunting crouch as he got nearer the rabbits.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Rinka nodded and stalked to the other side of the field, creeping up behind another rabbit, he jumped, landing square on it's back and snapping it's neck before it could make a sound. There had been quite a few rabbits, so Rinka continued to search.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:10 pm

Loki followed Rinka's lead, and soon had a rabbit as well. He scanned the ground. A twitching nose.. He pounced, landing on the poor creature. He snapped its neck and kept looking.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:06 pm

Rinka smiled grimly as he jumped on, and killed, another rabbit. Together they had caught four, maybe another one would be good. Rinka heard a snap behind him and turned, ready to see another rabbit but what he saw was much worse. "Loki," he whispered as the huge brown figure loomed before him, "run." he looked back at his packmate, then bared his jaws at the bear. "Run now, that's an order." his voice extremely calm for how close the wolf was to death.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Loki saw what was going on. "Rinka..." He muttered. "I'm faster..." He lifted his head, "I'll get the pack, they'll help." He ran as fast as he could, the trees blurring around him.
-covered clearing-
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:54 am

Rinka watched Loki dart off before turning back to the bear. "Hey, this here, where you're standing. This is my territory." he growled. To his surprise, the bear backed away, lowering onto all fours again and Rinka took a step closer, the bear stepped back. "Stop." he ordered harshly. Rinka took a step forward, the bear didn't move. "Go." he barked. The bear obeyed. He looked at the brown bear, it wasn't that big, for a grizzly. "Where's your mother," he asked it, the bear gave a moaning, whining sound.

Rink nodded. "Come with me." he sighed, walking next to the large cub he looked up at it. "I'm Rinka, who're you?" the bear just whined again. "I'll name you Mika," he said. The young bear's eyes seemed to lighten at that. Rinka stopped to pick up the rabbits and Mika took Loki's four, it seemed very careful not to damage them as well. "What do I know about raising a bear? I think I just took on more than I can handle." he spoke to himself, the cub nudged him and he laughed.

"Mucha," the bear slurred, obviously struggling with the language of wolves. "You'll get it soon," Rinka replied. "Mika," he said, "Micha," Mika replied, "closer, keep practicing." the two were repeating the name back at for the whole way back to the Covered Clearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunting Field
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Golden Mist :: RP Sections :: The Meadow-
Jump to: