Wolves of the Golden Mist
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pack of wolves living in the Valley of Golden Mist, a hidden land of beauty and peace.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Renkai's Charater Logs
Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Renkai

» Covered Clearing
Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 am by Rinka

» Rinka's Owner
Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:30 am by Rinka

» Behind The Wolf
Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 am by Rinka

» Yum or Yuck?
Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am by Rinka

» Count to 1000
Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am by Crusoe

» Count to 35 Before an Alpha Posts
Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 am by Crusoe

» What Does it Make You Think Of?
Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 am by Crusoe

» Beta Male Application Form
Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm by Rinka

Top posters
Rinka
Covered Clearing - Page 5 Vote_lcap1Covered Clearing - Page 5 Voting_barCovered Clearing - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Amsil
Covered Clearing - Page 5 Vote_lcap1Covered Clearing - Page 5 Voting_barCovered Clearing - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moongazer
Renkai
Loki
Caleb
Story
Mingan
Fawn~
Finso
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:22 am

Covered Clearing

Go down 
+12
Fawn~
Echo
Finso
Moongazer
Mingan
Loki
Midnight
Amsil
Renkai
Story
Haiku
Rinka
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Fire Lilies : 5052
Mist Sightings : 0

Wolf Information
Health:
Covered Clearing - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Covered Clearing - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Covered Clearing - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:21 pm

(I'M SORRYYYYYYY!!!)
Loki yawned, lifting his head off the ground. There were several new wolves. "Er... may I be so bold as to ask what the heck happened?!" He asked, unsure even of who he was talking to.
Back to top Go down
http://brokenshadows.canadian-forum.com
Silence

Silence

Fire Lilies : 4374

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:31 pm

(Me too! Both of us (hehe) are going away till Monday!)
Silence watched as the pack was greeted by two new faces. She lay down in the shade, hoping to keep her peace. She watched the energetic pup, laughing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4649
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information
Covered Clearing - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Covered Clearing - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:24 pm

Amsil chuckled at the pup, and smiled at Rinka's kind offer for the pup. She nuzzled him shyly. 'That was very kind of you.' she said, softly.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Protector
Protector
Echo

Fire Lilies : 4328

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Echo shook the excitement out of her fur and pushed her freak-out to the very back of her mind.With a nod,the female walked underneath the tree and let herself rest.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Fire Lilies : 16565

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:42 pm

Rink smiled, "of course, my daughter." he nuzzled her head and looked at Amsil, "every wolf deserves a loving father, Fawn is no different, she may be small, but that makes her special." looking back at the pup, he smiled, "that makes you my special, little pup." the male hopped up to the top of the hill and barked twice, gathering the packs attention.

"We have two new members, both will be welcomed. Echo, we welcome you, Moongazer will show you to your den." Rinka nodded at the female with a warm smile, then turned to Fawn, "and this beautiful young fae is Fawn, she will be my adopted daughter, she will share my den. Welcome to the pack, both of you." he trotted down and walked to Fawn and Amsil, retaking his position with a loving glance at both of them.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenmistwolves.rpg-board.net
Fawn~
Pup
Pup
Fawn~

Fire Lilies : 4350

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:16 am

Fawn giggled softly as Moongazer tickled her tummy. When Rinka barked the little pup sat up and listened closely, her tail wagging at full speed the entire time. The sandy colored fae yipped happily when he said her name and spun in a circle.

When he laid back down, she trotted over to him and licked his nose. She looked about and began to wander off, looking for something to entertain herself with. She sniffed about, but found nothing that really interested her. Looking up she noticed a blue and red lizard, sunning of a rock. She giggled softly and pounced on the reptile, "Gotcha~" She laid down in the grass, playing with her 'new friend'.
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Fire Lilies : 4452

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:02 am

Moongazer smiled when Fawn giggled. Listening to Rinka she nodded. "Come Echo. There are some dens over here that would suit you well." she said jumping up to a hole about 10 meters off the ground. It was one of the lower ones but it was roomy and would be quite nice. Having carried up some moss Moon used it to make a nest for the new wolf. Slipping back out onto the branch she waited for Echos approval.
Back to top Go down
http://lightingstormpack.proboards.com
Echo
Protector
Protector
Echo

Fire Lilies : 4328

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:02 am

Echo cracked her eyes open a bit and saw Moongazer waiting for her.She jumped up to land beside Moongazer."This will do,thank you."The female smiled at her and entered her den.
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:13 am

Moon smiled. "Im glad you like." she said standing up, "I will leave you to settle in." She jumped down onto the ground and headed back to her den.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Rinka watched Fawn "playing" with the lizard, he laughed softly and turned back to Amsil. "Have you chosen a den that I can see you from, I like to be able to keep an eye on the pretty females of the pack." a sly grin came across his face and he swiped at a Dandelion, spraying the seeds over the females ears.
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Moon reached her tree and jumped up onto the branch outside it. "Who would have thought that I would get a vision....no 2 visions within less than 12 hours of being in a new pack? Not me thats for sure." she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Protector
Protector

Fire Lilies : 4320

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:07 pm

Zander wandered by every tree in sight of the packs territory he had just entered he saw one tree with a wolf on the tree branch he looked around before looking up at the wolf "Oi! Down here!" he said thinking he had just sounded like some British person but he shook that thought off
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:13 pm

Moongazer looked down and saw a wolf standing at the bottom of her tree. Jumping down she stood in front of him. "Yes?" she asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Rinka's attention snapped away from Amsil at the sound of a shouting wolf. He walked over with a confident stride and allowed his muscles to ripple as he moved. "Are you harassing my Dreamer, male?" he looked at him. If the wolf showed any signs of dominance he would be taken down and that was clear in Rinka's voice and the way his tail was raised.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:02 pm

Amsil followed him, her teeth bared at Zander. She was a Protector, and she would protect the pack. She bristled, and stood beside Rinka. 'What is your business here, intruder?' she demanded, her eyes alight with fury.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:13 pm

Rinka rested his tail on Amsil's shoulders, though he trusted the female not to attack unless provoked. The alpha bristled his fur and spoke calmly, though his teeth were gritted, "answer her, what is your business with my pack, stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Moon let a laugh. "Hes not harassing me yet." she said smiling at her alpha and his future mate. She shook her head and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Rinka smiled, "all right Moon, just bark or something if he bothers you. Come Amsil, let's relax. I want to go and give Fawn and Echo a tour, would you like to come with me?" he asked the female.
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Moongazer flicker her ears at Rinka. "Sure thing. If he manages to harass me it would be impressive." she said smiling lightly. Her eyes sparkled as she listened to her alpha talk to Amsil.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:41 am

Amsil studied Moongazer. 'Why are you looking at me like that?' Amsil questioned, all the fire gone from her silver-blue pools. Her scruffy pelt had smoothed down onto her back again, and now was only caressed and teased by the cool breeze.
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:49 am

Moon laughed and ended up laying on her back struggling to breathe. "I su...sure Rinka....will tell...you...evertually." she managed to get out before completely losing it.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:57 am

Amsil pinned her there, and nipped her nose gently. 'Moony! You meeeanie!' she groaned. Amsil turned and sat on her, smiling innocently at Rinka. 'Care to tell me, mister?' she said, in a lecture voice she would use on a pup. Her eyes were actually lit up with amusement, indicating no hostility was meant.
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:59 am

Moon finally got control of herself and sat up breathing heavy. "Moony. Thats a new one and one I dont like." she said to none. "And that was my nose you bit." She looked at Asmil with narrowed eyes and a amile.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:49 am

Rinka smiled, "I do care to tell you, but only after four dates." he winked and trotted off to Fawn, stopping before he reached her to look back at Amsil and sit, a flirty grin on his features.
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:57 am

Moon snickered and watched Rinka go to Fawn. Looking at the brute she waited for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Covered Clearing
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next