Wolves of the Golden Mist
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pack of wolves living in the Valley of Golden Mist, a hidden land of beauty and peace.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Renkai's Charater Logs
Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Renkai

» Covered Clearing
Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 am by Rinka

» Rinka's Owner
Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:30 am by Rinka

» Behind The Wolf
Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 am by Rinka

» Yum or Yuck?
Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am by Rinka

» Count to 1000
Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am by Crusoe

» Count to 35 Before an Alpha Posts
Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 am by Crusoe

» What Does it Make You Think Of?
Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 am by Crusoe

» Beta Male Application Form
Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm by Rinka

Top posters
Rinka
Covered Clearing - Page 6 Vote_lcap1Covered Clearing - Page 6 Voting_barCovered Clearing - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Amsil
Covered Clearing - Page 6 Vote_lcap1Covered Clearing - Page 6 Voting_barCovered Clearing - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moongazer
Renkai
Loki
Caleb
Story
Mingan
Fawn~
Finso
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:22 am

Covered Clearing

Go down 
+12
Fawn~
Echo
Finso
Moongazer
Mingan
Loki
Midnight
Amsil
Renkai
Story
Haiku
Rinka
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4649
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information
Covered Clearing - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Covered Clearing - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Covered Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:09 am

Amsil chuckled, her smile flirty now, she got up, and walked past Rinka. She brushed his chin with her tail, and jumped up into the tree. 'Dates, eh? So, we are an item now, Rinky?' she teased.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Fire Lilies : 16565
Mist Sightings : 0

Wolf Information
Health:
Covered Clearing - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Covered Clearing - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:37 am

Rinka grinned, "whatever you want babe!" he jumped in front of her and grinned, "whatever you want," he said, his voice softer and more honest.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenmistwolves.rpg-board.net
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:44 am

Amsil chuckled, licking his nose shyly. 'I would like if we were an item.. Really. What about you?' she confessed, blushing like a tomato.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Protector
Protector

Fire Lilies : 4320

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:22 pm

Zander stared at the alpha male and the two female 'this pack has some hot-blooded wolves.....that one female got so maad' he thought before muttering "I just wanted to know who was the alpha of the pack....and so now i know" he looked around the packs territory
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:23 pm

Rinka smiled, "I would enjoy that very much, m'dear," he touched his nose to hers and grinned, "now lets go take care of that loner who interrupted my staring at you," the male trotted a few paces before turning with a wag of his tail towards Amsil.

RENKAI'S POST

Ren ate her fill and began the walk towards the clearing. She stopped to scent some flowers and came across what she was looking for, a black fire lily. The female stopped and picked it, careful to keep the juices in the stem out of her mouth the Renkai continued on her way towards the clearing, a gift for her brother in her jaws. Kai was cautious of the placing of her paws until a large bee came to land on her flower of the valley, Renkai didn't enjoy the presence of bees and never would. Ren began to vigorously shake the flower about in attempt to dislodge the insect from her prize, but stupidly enough the female continued to move forth as she shook her head wildly.

This continued for a few minutes until the bee finally left the black petals of the flower and Renkai noticed a foul taste withing her maw. The Beta sprinted for the clearing and broke in just before she collapsed. The wolf fell right in front of her brother and she whispered a ragged apology, "I brought you a present, big brother. I'm sorry." the female coughed once, her vision blurring, she sputtered her last words, bloody foam forming at the edge of her jaws. "I appoint Amsil the new Betess of the Golden... Mist... Valley," and with those words, the light faded from Renkai's eyes, and the female was left into the loving clutches of departure, to her mother and father she would now go.

RINKA'S POST

Rinka turned with shock as his sister collapsed to the ground in front of him. He buried his muzzle in her fur and whined. "I will never forget you, Renkai. You were the first to join my pack and you will be missed, my sister, my Betess, and my friend." he watched the light fade from the female's eyes and he began to howl the long, sorrowful tune of death.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:48 pm

{ Rennnn... -dies- }

Amsil's eyes filled with shock and sadness as Ren collapsed. She leapt from the tree, and sighed. Amsil went and gathered a few white, harmless water lilies, and lay then near a spot in the clearing that was ovular, and laced by flowers. She started digging, her paws working furiously. She worked harder than she had worked in a long time, her eyes narrowed. She created a hole the width and length of Ren, and returned to Rink. 'Rinka, I made a grave for her.. I'm so sorry.' she mumbled, numbed by the whole thing.

Amsil pressed her head into Rinka's fur to hide her tears.
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Fire Lilies : 4452

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:55 pm

Moon smiled. "Nice to know I can give you a name Zander." she said, "And yes Rinka is our alpha. Come you can ask him if you can join." Heading to where her alpha was she stopped dead at the sight of Renkai Laying on the floor. Her heartached but knew it was the faes time to go. She listened defeated as she named Asmil the new beta. Stepping forward she pressed her nose to the faes head and then closed her eyes. "There was nothing anyone could do Rinka. It was her time to go." she mummered.
Back to top Go down
http://lightingstormpack.proboards.com
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Rinka gathered himelf, pressing his head to Asmil and soothing her. "Moongazer," he mumbled, "you are wrong. My sister will never be gone. She is with us forever." the male looked up and allowed a silent tear to slide from his eye before turning back to Amsil. "My dear, our first date will be a sad one, a funeral for my sister." He looked at Moongazer again and said, "he can be with our pack for the funeral, then I will rank him." his voice and steps stronger, her lifted his younger sister onto his back and slid her into the grave, careful not to nudge any of the water lilies.

With his sister looking asleep the male turned. "Moon, you are my strongest right now, take Zander and Echo to gather as many fair sized rocks as you can, please." he turned and called for Fawn before moving back to Amsil again and comforting her as well as himself.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:18 am

Amsil recovered from her crying, and faced Rinka. She licked his forehead, and sighed. What a terrible event.' she murmured, sadly. Amsil looked at his eyes, and her heart was filled with pity. Amsil sighed, but smiled. 'Chin up. At least now Ren can watch over all of us at one time.'
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:23 am

Rinka smiled, "at least I still have you," the male smiled and looked at Renkai. pushing dirt over her hind legs, working his way up toe her head and sighing hesitantly, as if waiting for the fallen wolf to open her eyes, before covering Renkai's face and turning away, waiting for the rocks that were meant to arrive. "We will cover the turned up dirt with the rocks," he explained.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:35 am

Amsil picked up a rock in her jaws, much the same color of Renkai's fur. She placed it at the center of the grave, and tilted her head up to the sky. She let out her first, musical howl. The tinkling, soft sound filled the ears of those listening, twisting through the trees and 'making songbirds jealous,' as her mother had told her.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:39 am

Rink smiled and licked Amsil's forehead, "thank you," he whispered, before joining in her hoowl but at a lower tune.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:53 am

Amsil ended her song, and nuzzled Rink. 'No problem.' Amsil nodded, licking his ear before climbing up to the top of the tree, the very top. 'Ren..' she sighed. She climbed down to her nest, and sat there.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:56 am

Rinka smiled with sadness and nothing more. "She discovered how to make those nests, you know," he whispered to Amsil as he sat on the branch she was resting on.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:08 am

Ami sighed. 'Yep.' she nodded, running a paw along the length of her nest. 'Why did she choose me for Betaess?' she wondered, aloud.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:11 am

Rinka answered the female's thought for her, "because she knows you are worthy of this pack," he smiled and moved up a few feet to his own nest, hanging his head over. "Amsil, you were the first to act when she died, that makes you worthy enough to me."
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:18 am

Ami chuckled, and looked up at him. 'Yeah. Thanks, Rinka.' she said. 'Hey, do I have permission to call you Rinky-Dink now?'
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:35 am

Rinka smiled, "Only you, my dearest," he turned down his eyes to her and soaked in her image.
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:21 pm

Moon bowed her head. "As you wish my alpha." she said. Padding to Echo she poked her then going to Zander she poked him as well. "Rinkas sister is dead we must find large rocks to cover her in." she told the sadly. Padding the a rock pile she used her teeth and paws to pull out good sized rocks for the other 2 to carry back.
Back to top Go down
Fawn~
Pup
Pup
Fawn~

Fire Lilies : 4350

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:25 pm

(Sorry i went offline for a bit. My grandma had heart attack and we are out of town i managed to get a phone but i probably won't be online until tomorrow night when we get home. Sorry again that I could tell you guys sooner)

(Thanks Silence She is doing much better now and I'm back ^^)

Last edited by Fawn~ on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:29 pm

(I hope your grandma gets better soon fawn)
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:03 pm

Amsil chuckled, poking her tongue out at him. 'ANd you have permission to call me Ami. Only you.' she said, sternly.
Back to top Go down
Silence

Silence

Fire Lilies : 4374

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:24 pm

Silence, for once, joined the noise, her high, shuddering howl filling the night, though admittedly later than the others. She saw what the others were doing, and walked to help carry rocks to the grave.
Back to top Go down
Fawn~
Pup
Pup
Fawn~

Fire Lilies : 4350

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:44 am

Fawn joined in the others her howls high-pitched and short. Unlike other pups her age, she fully understood the concept of death and what is was to mourn. She back away careful not to get in the others way. Looking about she found a small rock, just her size, that was a pretty purplish color. She grabbed the rock and placed in on the grave, before running back to her spot off to the side.

The youth flicked her tiny tail and receded into the woods. She didn't go too deep into the woods, just far enough to sit down and watch the world around her in silence. That what she always did when she needed to think, disappear and watch the world go by silently. After a bit she began to grow tired. Stretching she moved back towards the dens. The small pup laid down directly on the wood's lining and fell into a dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:40 am

(I'm sorry to hear that, I hope she gets well soon, Fawn.)

Rinka smiled as his adopted pup howled, he left her alone as she disappeared into the woods, he only caught glimpses of her figure until she came back and laid at the tree line. The male looked down at Amsil, "good night Amsil, my Betess," he blew her a kis and smiled, drifting into a cold sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Covered Clearing
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next